R. Kelly Accused Of Keeping Women In An ‘Occult’ Custody Against Their Will
Multi award-winning American R&B singer, Robert Kelly, popularly known as R. Kelly is rocking in a fresh scandal as revealed by BuzzFeed.
R. Kelly has been accused of keeping some women in his custody against their will which can’t be held down by the law as the victims are indifferent about their predicaments. There have been reports in the past about R. Kelly illicit activity with women but the buzz never went on for long. This time, BuzzFeed got on the recent outcry of a couple who haven’t seen their daughter since December 1, 2016.
According to the mother of lady in question, simply disclosed by her initials J., they first encountered R. Kelly at backstage of Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Indio, California, on May 23, 2015, She was thrilled that her 19-year-old daughter’s music career was going to make a major leap forward from recording demos and performing at talent shows to the chance of stardom — thanks to the help of an R&B superstar.
J. said the 50-year-old singer met her daughter backstage at a concert in Atlanta earlier that month. Soon enough, he’d invited her to fly out to the Indio concert on his dime.
Two years on now, the J, and her husband are still fighting for the custody of their daughter. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear like a kidnap or hostage case to the law ’cause she isn’t a minor.
Her mother said:
It was as if she was brainwashed. [She] looked like a prisoner — it was horrible,” she said. “I hugged her and hugged her. But she just kept saying she’s in love and [Kelly] is the one who cares for her. I don’t know what to do. I hope that if I get her back, I can get her treatment for victims of cults. They can reprogram her. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening.
J. and Tim said they have only heard from their daughter twice since they last saw her. They got a one-sentence text from her on Christmas Day: I hate Christmas has to be this way this year.
And J. received another text on May 14: Happy Mother’s Day from me and Rob..
R. Kelly’s former inner circle members, Mack, Jones, and McGee also attested to the reports giving much conviction to the fear of the couple. According to them, they surely know of 5 people in the custody of the singer:
- A 31-year-old “den mother” who “trained” newcomers on how Kelly liked to be pleasured sexually. She had been best friends since high school with the girl in the videotape for which Kelly was tried in 2008. She recently parted ways with Kelly, these sources say.
- A 25-year-old woman who also has been part of Kelly’s scene for seven years.
- A recent arrival, a 19-year-old model who has been photographed in public with Kelly and named on music gossip websites — a rarity among the women in his circle.
- An Atlanta songwriter who began her relationship with Kelly around 2009, when she was 19. (She is now 26.)
- And an 18-year-old singer from Polk County, Florida. Mack said the Florida singer is Kelly’s “favorite — his number-one girl.”
This is really going to push further as an investigation is already ongoing as to ascertain facts of these allegations.