Raymond Abbas, aka Hushpuppi, who is currently in the United States’ prison on different counts of cybercrime, fraud, and money laundering would’ve celebrated his birthday lavishly in October 11.
In his absence, Nollywood actor, Sunkanmi took to Instagram to wish the socialite a happy birthday while showering prayers on him.
He wrote, “I pray ya Allah today to give you long life and be with you all the days of your life Rahmon, happy birthday HUSH @hushpuppi.”
This, however, triggered mixed reactions on the actor’s page as most criticized him for being insensitive, while others praised him for not forgetting Hushpuppi in his dark hours.
See some reactions below…
– Where are all the celebrities and friends that were all over this guy when going was good?!! Hmmm, a big lesson for all. Eni aye n’ ye kioma wo eyin. May God be with this guy wherever he is.
– Someone that’s ruined the lives of millions of innocent souls both home and abroad, and who’s finally being caught up with by the long arm of the law, is the person you’re publicly showing affection for. You should have some shame, at least.
– You have a heart bruh…. after all this I no even see person way go celebrate this merciless OKO oyinbo but if he no dey detention oju aye go plenty for him page dey celebrate am….#Beware oh many are just acting for the camera”
– HBD to him someone said he ruin pple life dakun jo awon leaders wa that ruin d entire nation life nko? am sure if he dey out awon owo epo celeb. will b hailing him”
- Davido Pays Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun A Visit [PHOTOS] - April 10, 2021
- Don Jazzy Receives Message Of Gratitude From Ex Wife, Michelle - April 5, 2021
- Man Who Lost His Leg From A Stray Bullet During #EndSARS Protest Graduates - March 18, 2021