A Facebook user identified as Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa share photos of a woman who died after suffering severe burns while answering a phone call close to her cooking gas.
Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive.
Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died.
Her friends are mourning her on Facebook while warning people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.
- What To Do If You Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Wrong Bank Account - February 26, 2021
- Vanessa Bryant Calls Out Meek Mill For ‘Disrespecting’ Late Husband, Kobe Bryant - February 23, 2021
- Nigerians Rage At Governorship Candidate For Saying He’ll Build 21 Universities - November 23, 2020