JAMB Releases Official Registration Processes/Guidelines For 2017 UTME
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially announced that the 2017 UTME registration will commence in two weeks time.
The board also made available some registration tips which will assist candidates through the registration, when it commences.
According to the information on the board’s official twitter handle, below are the few things candidates should note;
1. Candidates are expected to have a valid email address. This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal. You can setup an Email free, if you don’t have one, at Gmail or Yahoo.
2. Candidates 10 fingers will be captured for Biometrics.
3. Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI. Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.
4. Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration.
5. There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration. Mode of payment will be communicated to you in due time.
6. Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres for registration.
7. Simplified steps to ease registration will be provided by JAMB via a youtube video link to the public soon. This promises to be a seamless exercise
8. Candidates should please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you.
9. Candidates now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results.
10. You can create your 2017 UTME profile on www.jamb.org.ng It is a free service.