BBNaija Titans: What You Should Know About The 20 Housemates
The Big Brother Naija Titan has begun airing across different platforms and it is set to hold from January 15, ending on March 26, 2023.
This edition of the show features housemates from Nigeria and South Africa. Ten contestants each were selected from the two countries with the number shared equally across the two gender.
Boohle and Deep London take to the stage to open Big Brother Titans, the new season that sees South African and Nigerian housemates under one roof. They’re followed by the season’s presenters, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Lawrence Maleka.
The twenty housemates are Kshosi, Yemi Cregx, Juicy kay, Olivia, Nelisa, and more.
- Khosi from KwaZulu-Natal, lives in Johannesburg, South Africa. She’s a journalist. Khosi’s personality suits her journalism profession: she is talkative and open-minded. While adventurous, she is also self-aware. Age 25
- Yemi Cregx is from Ekiti State in Nigeria but stays in Lagos. He’s a model and actor. Yemi Cregx is confident and outgoing. While he is a highly competitive individual, he’s also known for wearing his heart on his sleeve. Age 30
- Juicy Jay from the Eastern Cape in South Africa. He’s a semi-pro rugby player. He describes himself as charismatic and energetic. Juicy Jay loves to mingle and party. This proud Xhosa man is highly competitive and loves living on the edge. Age 24
- Olivia from Imo State, Nigeria. She’s an aspiring actor. Olivia is a glam girl with a little bit of a wild side. The bold and daring aspirational actor is a big dreamer. Age 23
- Nelisa from the Eastern Cape, now in Johannesburg, South Africa. Nelisa is dynamite in a small package. She is lively and spunky. She also tends to wear her heart on her sleeve. Age 25
- Blaqboi from Jos Plateau State in Nigeria, now lives in Jos. He’s a content creator and an aspiring filmmaker. He describes himself as cool, calm, and level-headed. Blaqboi is a great storyteller, so it comes as no surprise that he’s an aspiring filmmaker. He’s also charming, funny, and confident, with plenty of street smarts. Age 26
7. Mmeli from Hillbrow Johannesburg South Africa, He’s a content creator and model. Mmeli is fearless and street-smart, with a mischievous streak. He has no qualms about what others think about him. He likes partying and is devoted to his bachelor’s lifestyle. Age 25
- Nana from Kaduna State, Nigeria. He’s an entrepreneur. While soft-spoken, Nana doesn’t conform to social norms. She comes off as timid, but it may be a case of still waters running deep. Age 22
- Ipeleng from the North West, now lives in the Gauteng province of South Africa. She is a law student. Ipeleng has both a great sense of humor and a shy side. She is close to her parents and has the utmost respect for them. Age 25
10. Marvin from Port Harcourt, Nigeria is now in Texas, USA. He is a chemical engineer and model. Marvin is a charismatic guy who comes from humble beginnings. The well-traveled adventurer is protective of those he loves. He says he is a cute boy with brains and a sense of humor to match. Age 29
11. Thabang from Soweto, now lives in Johannesburg, South Africa. He’s a sports data analyst. Thabang is a go-getter who knows his game. He describes himself as big-voiced, charming, and level-headed; he’s also in touch with his emotions, and his drive and focus don’t diminish his love for fun. Age 21
- Jaypee from Lagos, Nigeria. She’s a nurse and model. Jaypee is a liberal lover of love and loves to take risks in this regard. To this end, flirty confidence and an open mind serve her well. Age 25
- Yaya is from the Eastern Cape, she now lives in Johannesburg, South Africa. She’s a plus-size model. Yaya says she’s talkative and has a big, bold personality. She is quietly confident and mature and is not afraid to be vulnerable. Age 31
- Ebubu is from Anambra State in Nigeria, he now lives in Lagos. He’s an actor and model. With his dynamic personality and street smarts, Ebubu is open-minded and interested in the world around and beyond him. Humor, resilience, calm, and determination also mark his personality. Age 28
- Jenni O is from Imo State, Nigeria, and she now lives in the USA. She’s a health and safety specialist. Jenni O describes herself as a fiery and spontaneous talker. She’s a colorful daredevil with opinions and no time for nonsense. Age 25
- Justin from East London, South Africa. He’s a photographer and describes himself as easygoing. Justin is generally fun and engaging. He’s happy-go-lucky; he loves to laugh, but he’s also a responsible friend. Age 21
- Kanaga Jnr is from Abia State in Nigeria, he now lives in Lagos. He’s a model and an aspiring actor. The athletic Kanaga Jnr is charming yet candid, expressive yet calm. He has a boyish charm but is mature for his age and is a sensitive young man who loves older women. Age 23
- Lukay from KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. He’s a sales executive. He describes himself as self-aware and brutally honest. Lukay is also highly empathetic and a traditionalist; he moved to KwaZulu-Natal to re-establish a relationship with his parents. His lovely smile is a marker of his vibrancy. Age 31
- Tsatsii from Pretoria, South Africa. An Engineering, biotechnology, and microbiology student. Tsatsii is cerebral and grounded yet equally curious about life. She says her brain matches her beauty. Age 24
- Yvonne from Akwa Ibom State, now in Lagos, Nigeria. She’s a model and content creator. Yvonne was made for the soft life and is used to getting what she wants. However, this pastor’s kid is also resilient and bold. Age 27