British singer Ed Sheeran has overtaken songstress Adele to become the richest UK celebrity aged 30 or under.
With an estimated fortune of £170 million (N78,995,787,000), Ed Sheeran now has almost twice his 2018 value.
The annual list was compiled by Heat Magazine and comprises of movie stars, models, famous musicians, and TV personalities. Things taken into consideration to make the list include accounts, sales, and endorsements.
In second place is Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe with an estimated £90 million (N41,820,163,650), while former One Direction bandmate Harry Styles made third position with £64 million (N29,738,783,040) in his account.
Another Harry Potter alum, Emma Watson, came in fourth position on the list with £57 million (N26,486,412,300). See the full list below:
- Ed Sheeran, 28, (£170m)
- Daniel Radcliffe, 30, (£90m)
- Harry Styles, 25, (£64m)
- Emma Watson, 29, (£57m)
- Niall Horan, 26, (£54.8m)
- Little Mix (£50m)
- Louis Tomlinson, 27, (£46m)
- Liam Payne, 26, (£44m)
- Cara Delevingne, 27, (£39.5m)
- Zayn Malik, 26, (£38m)
- Sam Smith, 27, (£34m)
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson, 29, (£21m)
- Rita Ora, 28, (£17.8m)
- Stormzy, 26, (£12m) – NEW ENTRY
- Dua Lipa, 24, (£11.8m) – NEW ENTRY
- The 1975, (£10.9m)
- Sophie Turner, 23, (£8.5m)
- Daisy Ridley, 27, (£8.4m)
- Nicholas Hoult, 29, (8.3m)
- Dev Patel, 29, (£7.5m)
- John Boyega, 27, (£6.6m)
- Sam Faiers, 28, (£6.3m), Joey Essex, 29, (£6.3m)
- Tommy Mallet, 27, (£5.2m) – NEW ENTRY
- Maisie Williams, 22, (£4.5m) – NEW ENTRY
- George Ezra, 26, (£4.4m) – NEW ENTRY, Jess Glynne, 30, £4.4m – NEW ENTRY
- 28. Olivia and Alex Bowen, 25 and 28, (£4.3m – joint) – NEW ENTRY
- Billie Faiers, 29, (£3.6m) – NEW ENTRY
- Tom Holland, 23, (£3.5m) – NEW ENTRY